Production Worker (m/f/d)
As an independent and globally operating medium-sized company, Vink Chemicals GmbH & Co. KG is an ambitious and well growing company. As part of our expansion planning, we are searching for you to join our team as a dynamic employee (m/f/d) who is ambitious and will enjoy growing with an international team. For our company, located in Kakenstorf near Hamburg, we are looking for you, as soon as possible, as production worker (m/f/d).
- Production of biocide formulations & operating the production facilities
- Monitoring and documentation of production processes
- Handle incoming raw materials in tank trucks and general cargo
- Loading of finished products
- Carrying out cleaning and maintenance work
- Completed training in the production/manufacturing sector (chemical technician, chemical production specialist desirable but not a must)
- First work experience in the chemical industry desirable
- Independent, proactive way of working
- Environmental, safety and quality awareness
- Ability to work in a team & flexibility
- Interesting and varied tasks & freedom to work independently
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in an owner-managed company
- Long-term perspective in a dynamically growing company
- Pleasant working atmosphere with professional and helpful colleagues
- Performance-related remuneration
- International team
We look forward to receiving your application
We look forward to receiving your job application - preferably by email to: Human Resources - Rebecca Bütow, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this, we can guarantee a faster process - it is also very easy and uncomplicated for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 04186 – 88797-18.