Accountant (m/f/d) in full or part time
As an independent and globally operating medium-sized company, Vink Chemicals GmbH & Co. KG is an ambitious and well growing company. As part of our expansion planning, we are searching for you to join our team as a dynamic employee (m/f/d) who is ambitious and will enjoy growing with an international team. For our company, VINK CHEMICALS GmbH & CO.KG, Eichenhöhe 29, 21255 Kakenstorf near Hamburg, we are looking for you, as soon as possible, as an Accountant (m/f/d).
- Processing of various business transactions in accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial accounting
- Independent responsibility for controlling areas
- Preparing monthly financial statements for the various business areas, as well as monthly Intrastat reports
- Independent processing of bank accounts
- Monitoring and processing of the dunning process
- Interface for external tax office
- Efficient process design and structuring of workflows
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in the administrative field or as a tax clerk, ideally additional qualification as a financial accountant
- First relevant professional experience in the above-mentioned area
- Responsible and self-confident appearance
- Strong analytical skills and structured process thinking
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative, strong problem-solving skills
- Independent, proactive working style and very good communication skills
- Very strong knowledge of English & German
- Independent work, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making processes
- Long-term perspective in a dynamically growing company
- Pleasant working atmosphere with competent and helpful colleagues, international team
- Unlimited contract and fair remuneration
We look forward to receiving your application
We look forward to receiving your job application - preferably by email to: Human Resources - Rebecca Bütow, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this, we can guarantee a faster process - it is also very easy and uncomplicated for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 04186 – 88797-18.