Knowledge Manager (m/f/d)
As an independent and globally operating medium-sized company, Vink Chemicals GmbH & Co. KG is an ambitious and well growing company. As part of our expansion planning, we are searching for you to join our team as a dynamic employee (m/f/d) who is ambitious and will enjoy growing with a young team. For our company, VINK CHEMICALS GmbH & CO.KG, Eichenhöhe 29, 21255 Kakenstorf near Hamburg, we are looking for you, as soon as possible, as a Knowledge Manager (m/f/d).
- Knowledge management with the transfer and building of knowledge
- As a key contact person, you are responsible for the coordination of the current and future knowledge
- The conception for the transfer of knowledge, e.g., on which channels and with which methods the knowledge is to be communicated, is under your responsibility.
- You act as a bridge between all departments in the company
- You are responsible as a product owner for our ERP system
- IT support and administration are part of your tasks
- You achieve independent control and implementation of projects through agile project management
- Collaboration, coordination, and communication with our key users is part of your daily work
- You help to continuously improve processes - through targeted process and change management, you provide impulses for the inclusion of new processes and support with changes
- Through the administration of the idea management, you support the implementation of ideas
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a university degree and also have initial professional experience in project management
- You are flexible, creative and you know how to prepare and present complex technical issues in different media in a way that is suitable for the target group
- Strong curiosity to identify knowledge and processes
- With your team spirit and your communication skills, you are able to transfer your enthusiasm to your environment and to exchange ideas with the most different areas
- Independent and structured work mentality
- You deal with the current office solutions easily and quickly identify yourself with new tools and systems
- You have advanced experience with ERP systems
- Very good English skills
- You have a talent for visual design
- Solution-oriented mindset and an affinity for technology/technical support
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Independent work, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making processes
- Long-term perspective in a dynamically growing company
- Home-office possibility
- Permanent employment contract and flexible working hours
- Flexible working hours and fair remuneration
We look forward to receiving your application
We look forward to receiving your job application - preferably by email to: Human Resources - Rebecca Bütow, email@example.com.
Using this, we can guarantee a faster process - it is also very easy and uncomplicated for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 04186 – 88797-18.