stabicor® S 100
stabicor S100 is non-triazine based hydrogen sulphide scavenger that offers outstanding performance at low doses for greater performance.
stabicor® S100can be used in a wide pHand temperaturerange applications. This scavenger composition shows full water/oil solubility with no formation of insoluble polymeric precipitation . These benefits allow the use in treatment of hydrogen sulphide containing water, oil and multiphasestreams.
- Drilling (offshore and onshore)
- Multiphase (offshore & onshore)
- Crude Oil production (offshore & onshore)
- Gas production (offshore & onshore)
- Crude oil Treatment (Vessels & Pipelines)
- Terminal Storage
- Refinery Treatment
- Fully soluble in oil and water
- No formation of insoluble polymeric precipitate
- Low viscosity at low temperatures
- Highly stabile at use concentrations
- Anti-corrosive properties
- CEFAS Gold Banner
- REACh registered
- Not applicable
|Type of Contamination:||Unknown|
|pH-Range:||5 - 12|
The products shown in our portfolio do not imply any biocidal product registration in any specific country.
Vink Chemicals or sales partners thereof will inform you about the regulatory status of each product upon your request.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.