As per our policy - A team with our customers - Vink Chemicals work together with customers to provide an optimum cost-effective biocide recommendation based on a scientific evaluation.
At our Memmingen site, approximately 100 km west of Munich we have a highly motivated and dynamic team that has more than 20 years of experience in technical biocide and personal care applications, allowing us to create reliable customized solutions for each of our customers.
As part of our customer and research projects all microbiological tests, examinations and analytical evaluations are carried out in our well-equipped microbiology and analytical laboratories.
In addition, our specialists will be pleased to support you with their know-how and expertise in operational hygiene issues and fundamental questions about hygiene concepts. Based on our experience, we can address a wide range of application issues.
Our standard services cover the following areas
- Hygiene Audits at the customer's facility (or potentially cyber audits)
- Investigation and Identification of the causes of recurring microbial contaminations
- Evaluation of correct dosages of preservatives
- Dry film tests according to EN 15457/ 15458
- Disinfection tests (e.g., according to EN 1040)
- Germ reduction tests for contaminated samples
- Isolation and Identification of microorganisms from contaminated samples
- Cultivation of various microorganisms
- Sterility tests of unpreserved samples
- Quantification of the biocides in customer products
- Stability testing of the biocides in customer products
Furthermore, we are experienced in microbiological tests for plastic films, plastics, WPC (Wood Plastic Composites), wood varnishes, weathering tests (with sprinkling, dewing and solar radiation) as well as various climate chamber tests.